- All advice is based on the details and information you provide us with.
- All project quotations are valid for 30 days only. After such time a new quotation will be required.
- Work will not start until 50% of the total project quotation amount is received and cleared.
- Throughout the projects development, you will be asked to ‘sign off’ various stages. By ‘signing off’ a stage, you are confirming that all work on this section of the project is complete and has your full approval. Once a section is ‘signed off’ it cannot be worked on again without incurring an additional fee.
- Once your project is complete and fully signed off the remaining 50% of the project quotation amount is required before any data will be given over to you. When full payment of your project has cleared, all copyright is given to you and any data created is sent to you on CD-ROM or data DVD.
- Once a project is complete, the remaining balance is to be paid in full within 10 working days. If payment is not received after 10 working days of our official request, any outstanding payments will incur a 5% monthly interest charge in addition to your outstanding payment.
- Payments can be made by UK overseas cheque, bankdraft, wire transfer, BACS or CHAPS payments.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Headings are included in this Agreement for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
- By performing any contact actions from this web site you agree to these terms and conditions and also agree to make any person(s) who use our services aware of our terms and conditions.
- Description of Service
Synk Media may provide the client with one or more of the following services depending on the package that the client selects: business web site, business-related web site pages, video media/content, graphic design, Search Engine Optimization, third party Content, Domain-based e-mail services, web site hosting, or maintenance and support services. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature that augments or enhances the services shall be considered to be part of the services.Synk Media reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the services (or any part thereof), at any time, without notice. Client expressly agree that Client, or any related third party, shall not hold Synk Media or its suppliers liable for any losses, damages or consequences whatsoever from such modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Services.
- Cancellation Policy
All amounts owed for services rendered prior to the verified cancellation date must be paid in full. There will be no prorating for partial months throughout the Agreement. Due to account security and privacy concerns, all billing related questions and cancellation requests MUST be made in writing or via email. Cancellation requests will only be processed if made by the initial authorizing party and if received in writing. There will be no refunds of any monies for any cancellation requests made after the cooling off period.
- External Sites
This site may be hyper-linked to other external sites that are not maintained by, or related to, Synk Media. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or Synk Media Multimedia Solutions. Synk Media has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the Clients own risk, and Synk Media makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by Synk Media of that site.
- Proprietary Information
The material and content accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Synk Media (the ‘Content’) is the proprietary information of Synk Media or the party that provided the Content to Synk Media.Synk Media or the party that provided the Content to Synk Media retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Synk Media, except that the client may print out a copy of the Content solely for the client’s internal use. In doing so, the client may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content. Modification or use of the Content except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions is prohibited.The client is expressly prohibited, directly or indirectly through any third party, from any of the following: (i) copying, modifying, creating a derivative work of, reverse engineering, reverse assembling or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any software pertaining to the Synk Media web sites; (ii) renting, leasing, selling, assigning, transferring, sublicensing, re-licensing the Synk Media web sites; and (iii) accessing Synk Media web sites by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Synk Media for use in accessing Synk Media web sites.
- Site Ownership
Copyright, code structure, processes, imagery, and intellectual property related to the finished web site produced by Synk Media will be owned by Synk Media.Transfer requests must be initiated by the client to Synk Media in writing. Synk Media retain the right to display graphics and other Web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios. The web site(s) may contain a copyright/legal statement with a link to Synk Media services and corporate web site.
- Limitations of Liability
CLIENT EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT SYNK MEDIA AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CLIENT FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SYNK MEDIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF CLIENTS TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
WE ARE COMMITTED
to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not pass your email address to other trusted traders unless you agree.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
Your name Address Email address Your internet IP address
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.